Sarang-Festival of India in Korea in its 3rd edition kick started on 18th October in Seoul!
Presented by the embassy of India, the festival marks the 70th anniversary of India’s independence. India and Korea shared the same which day that of independence.
The festival is been held at several locations throughout Korea from October 18th through November 20th, 2017. The festival will showcase the beauty and charms of Indian culture at this special festival. Altogether, 11 artists hailing from Nagaland, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram along with five officials will be participating in the Festival.
Our very own 5 FEET and Elemenz Crew will be performing along with various artist from India.
The festival is a wonderful way to experience Indian culture, food, and music. Indulge all 5 senses at the festival. You can enjoy delicious treats at the food festival, incredible live performances of music and dance, and more at various locations in Seoul. Check out the schedules of the festival below.
– Indian Food Festival : Oct. 18th to 27th (Millenium Seoul Hilton)
– Modern Indian Dance and Traditional Korean Gugak Performance :
• Oct. 20th at 20:00 (National Theater of Korea)
• Oct. 21st at 19:30 (KBS Art Hall)
– Traditional Indian Mask Dance :
• Oct. 21st & 22nd at 16:00 (Seoul Grand Park)
• Oct. 23rd at 15:00 (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies)
– Classical Indian Music Concert : Oct. 25th at 19:30 (KBS Art Hall)
– Indian Film Screening : Nov. 14th to 18th (Korean Film Archive)
Stay tune for more updates!